When it comes to Edge Replication checking, this looks like a false positive below. But I know we all like to see true. So you see where the date says 6/22? That change means the last status report was a few month’s earlier. That missing update creation, is possibly saying the replication is not working. this is not hard to fix, so lets fix it!
Perform the steps below:
- Go to the Front end server and open Skype Management Shell
- Run the command Export-CsConfiguration –Filename C:\filename.zip
- Copy the file to the Edge Server.
- Open the Skype for Business Deployment Wizard
- Choose Install Or Update Skype for Business Server System
- Choose install local configuration store.
- Browse to the file and finish the wizard.
- You can restart the Edge Server or just wait several minutes.
- If this fails, you just need to restart the SFB replication service on the FE and Edge Servers.
This is the point at which you browse to the configuration Zip file. Its Step 7.
I hope this helps your issue. I have seen this just stop refreshing and this step normally fixes the issue in my experience.