My cohorts Blog- Good site to follow –
This is the 3rd article in a series of articles on RDS (Remote Desktop Services) In this installment I will cover how to activate a license server and installing RDS CALs (Client Access Licenses)
To activate the license server:
- Open the RD Licensing Manager. (Right-click Stat button, Run, licmgr.exe)
- Expand All servers.
- Right-click the server name and choose Activate Server.
- Click Next on the Welcome screen.
- Click Next on the Connection Method screen.
- Enter the company information. This should match the information given when the RDS CALs were purchased. Click Next when complete.
- This screen is optional. You can enter the information if you choose. Click Next when complete.
- The Completing the Activate Server Wizard screen should come up and indicate the server was activated successfully. If the CALs are available to install, Click Next. Otherwise uncheck the “Start Install Licenses Wizard now” option and click Finish.
To Install RDS…
View original post 139 more words